Tuesday, September 30, 2008

update, yo

song+Way Back Into Love (the Drew Barrymore movie Music and Lyrics)
book+Superman/Batman: Supergirl
scent+ dust. lots of dust
quest+ getting everything packed up
upper+my payment is confirmed!
downer+ there's so much junk here.. X.x
attire+ junk clothes for cleaning
drink+ dr pepper


so kyu and i are in the packing and cleaning process currently. we're hoping to have all our stuff ready to move by this saturday. we know going through all dad's stuff will take far longer. we made good progress on our room this weekend though. i'm almost to the point where i can pack up my eightybajillion statues and action figures. xD

i got my payment confirmed e-mail this weekend, which means i now have five to ten weeks to wait until my normal skin Delphine fullset (with two pairs of alternate shoes instead of the boots she's shown with) ships out. i can't wait to get her, she's just so beautiful!

but yeah, thinking saturday for our big moving day, i'll let ya'll know for sure closer to then, in case we need help. xD

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I have three broken-down boxes that I was going to put in the recycling bin this morning. [No idea where the lids are.] I'll put them in the back of the car instead and get them to you when I'm in town for Knit Night, OK?

Jenni said...

I will try to remember to bring some copy paper boxes home from work.

nekokoi said...

oh thanks guys! we appreciate it for real. <3