Sunday, February 21, 2010

song+ Crank It Up- Ashley Tisdale- Guilty Pleasure
book+ Starman Omnibus v4
scent+ sealant and paint
quest+ getting FaithAnn all painted up
upper+ Moose could have full time employment soon!
downer+ umm.. i dunno? xD
attire+ pajamas
drink+ milk


i never got a shipping notice, but Iplehouse apparently decided to surprise me with a stealth ninja shipping. she arrived yesterday, about an hour before i left for the local doll meet.

no faceup yet, and no pictures, but i'm about to get going on her blushing and faceup and tattoo and such. she's sooo pretty!

EDITED IN:
i got FaithAnn all painted up today! just basic pics for now since lighting is far from optimal. i still have to put in her eyelashes, but i only have crap glue at the moment, so that'll have to wait.

Photobucket

i did take the time to recreate all my notable features, so she has my birthmark, and most obvious scars, and my tattoo on her foot. i am SO happy with how she turned out, and even more excited to do Rosalie now. ..i should really get her ordered. xD

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

She turned out so well! It's not that I'm surprised at your skill, you know better than that; I'm still amazed at how much difference a face-up makes. I definitely want to try those specs on Blessing, next time we get together, to see how well they fit over her elfie-ears.