Sunday, June 29, 2014

in my heart little stars

song+ Cue the Rain -Lea Michele -Louder
book+ P4 guides
quest+ finishing several half-done projects
upper+ success so far with normal-people sleep patterns
downer+ i am like ridiculously broke
attire+ bights, shorts, and a purple tank
drink+ strawberry soda


this week Kyu and i tried something new. because i hate my alarm with a passionate psychotic rage, frequently i crawl back in bed out of spite after shutting it off. i do not share those ragey feelings for Kyu, so this week he's woken me up before leaving for work, and i've been going to bed around midnight to facilitate this. it's working very well so far.

in any event, my plans for today are to finish this post then gather my brushes plus blues, greens, purples and a yellow so i can paint a galaxy for dad while Kyu does his gaming. i promised it to him some time ago, but i see him so rarely it didn't seem high priority. i should be seeing him tomorrow though, so i should get it done. while my monthly meetup with Michelle is generally for food, this month she's talking me to see dad instead.

No comments: