Sunday, January 25, 2015

you and i were fireworks that went off too soon

song+ Fourth of July -Fall Out Boy -American Beauty American Psycho
book+ nothing presently
quest+ Pokedex challenge
upper+ my good mood has held for like 6 months!
downer+ my ankle hurts
attire+ denim skirt and a black tee
drink+ water


it's game day again, and i'm pretty much ready to go. this week i actually won't be taking my Pokedex Challenge though, last night i started working on painting the details on my plastic Monster High/Ever After High accessories. i got a lot done and i'm just gonna carry momentum with that forward today as much as i can.

i'm not abandoning the Pokedex Challenge, but i've reached a point where it's not really fitting in the notebook i have for it, so i need to pause until i can get a bigger one. honestly, i'm surprised the almost-400 i've done already fit as well as they do. any more and the thing just won't close, so something else is definitely in order to fill my time until i can up-size notebooks.

also, i managed to smash my ankle (the weak one) last night going to bed. it's starting to show a greyish purple-blue bruise today, so i think i'm gonna wrap it in a bandage and aim to sit as much as possible today. painting is a good sit-all-day activity, i just need to make sure i pack everything i could possibly need in my bag. i'm starting to hear general morning noises from upstairs, so it's about time to post this and double check my stuff. Kyu's never taken long to be ready to go after the getting out of bed part. xD

No comments: