Sunday, September 20, 2015

on the edge of something wonderful

song+ Take On the World -Girl Meets World theme
book+ nothing?
quest+ re-normalizing my sleep schedule
upper+ ah, stuff to watch?
downer+ last week pretty much sucked
attire+ pajamas
drink+ water


i spent last weekend working on cleaning the apartment with Kyu, which i mentioned in last Sunday's post. that by itself wasn't so bad, but starting Sunday night things proceeded to go wrong and escalate through to Tuesday and dealing with it left me feeling really off-kilter.

things are less terrible now with a few day's distance, but i don't feel completely fine by any means. i also don't really feel like talking about it. mostly i'm coping by playing Pokemon and watching TV shows aimed at 12 year old girls. i've also been working my way through basically every Cinderella adaption i've ever heard of, some of which are also aimed at 12 year old girls. my current total is 10 of them, which is kinda amazing on its own, like before i took the time to write them all down i could only think of three or four, but there's way more.

my only real goal for the next week is sleeping strategically to shift out of the nocturnal setup my insomnia forced on me. it's been really annoying dealing with it, because it's what my body has always defaulted to, so it takes a lot of effort to reach standard human operating hours and stick there.

No comments: