Monday, August 3, 2009

no pics yet BUT..

Nicolai's goaty parts have been re-blushed and painted. xD

i am much happer this time. his hooves and horns and wings are GLITTERY! xD it looks like a broadway costume designer was sick all over, spewing glitter everywhere. it's black glitter though, so it's not too femmy for a boy doll. xD i plan to use this same glitter for Cuprit's horns, so it's good i figured it out now with the smaller pieces.

i'll take pictures tomorrow when the glue has (hopefully correctly) dried on the magnet-y bits. i'm letting it sit overnight this time. hopefully it'll play nice. xD

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I *think* I am going to do my laundry before Knit Night, if I can find a laundromat that's close to the venue (we are reaching critical mass). If I am not too worn out by doing my impression of a responsible adult, I'd love to come by and see you and the "kids"...?