Friday, July 9, 2010

State of the Neko address: week 20, part 2

song+ Heartstrings- Kylie Minogue- Aphrodite
book+ Wonder Woman- American Icon
scent+ new luggage
quest+ remembering everything i need
upper+ almost Rorotime!
downer+ i'm kinda freaking out a lot
attire+ work clothes
drink+ dr pepper


last night i bought my first set of adult luggage. i got mostly packed before i went to bed last night. tonight is just a final check, then sleeping since i have to get up stupid early to catch my flight. the only things not packed at this point are the things i'll need as i get ready to go tomorrow morning- hairbrush, toothbrush etc. i synced up my ipod and charged my phone already so i could pack those cords today. and i have the girls i'm taking with me (FaithAnn, Rosalie and Momo) dressed to travel with a few outfits each already packed in my carry-on. i left room in it for my journal, wallet, and keys.

i'm excited and terrified at the same time now. xD still totally terrified of flying, but i'll make it through okay, i'm sure. seeing Roro will totally be worth it. <3 my hair has been successfully re-greenified, and i'm pretty much ready to go in every way, but i'm panicking thinking i've forgotten something vitally important.. that's why i have all my lists, but going through them hasn't made me any more secure in thinking i've got everything. X.x i need to stop spazzing for real yo. i'm making it worse for myself, i know it, so i'll just have to stop thinking about it for a few hours. it's kinda strange to be thinking that this time tomorrow Roro and i will be doing something together. xD awesome, but still strange.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I hope your flight was uneventful and you are having a great time now with Robyn.