Sunday, January 19, 2014

figuring things out, getting things done

song+ This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race -Fall Out Boy -Infinity On High
book+ nothing presently
quest+ finding a job!
upper+ i have an awesome new fully functional phone!
downer+ time is still tripping me up
attire+ pajamas
drink+ water


my phone was replaced Friday evening. i love my new one. it makes normal phone noises and does normal phone things. that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it's awesome, trust me. i'm adjusting to the swipe texting, and having to manually add words to my dictionary right and left, but it's nice having a phone that i know will actually do what it's supposed to.

Kyu and i are now at the point where our lease will be up soon, so we're starting to pack things a little while also looking for where we wanna move. i'm trying to focus my job search in areas i'll still be able to get to reasonably easily after we relocate. we're not looking to go too far since he still has to be able to get to his job, but we're both pretty sick of living smack on campus neither of us attends.

i'd like to attend classes, and have nothing against this particular campus, but living a little further from it wouldn't break my heart. drunk college kids shouting outside at 3am is annoying, regardless of whether or not i was awake anyway. Kyu wants me working part-time so i can work around classes, i'm okay with that since i think i'm getting closer to finally figuring out what i wanna do with my life. it's narrowed down to like 3 choices at this point at least instead of like, 10. xD i think talking to an adviser once i've started taking classes will help me figure out the rest.

No comments: