Sunday, January 12, 2014

time keeps slipping

song+ the Nutcracker Suite (all jumbled and out of order, but still recognizable)
book+ fanfic. copious amounts of it
quest+ finding a job
upper+ Kyu bought me hair dye
downer+ time keeps getting away from me despite my best efforts
attire+ pajamas
drink+ water


it completely slipped my mind that it's Sunday again already. i've been having real trouble processing time in a linear manner lately, which is kinda annoying when i'm trying so hard to re-regulate so i can successfully job hunt. i've lost hours where i can't recall what's been happening at all, and my sleeping has been erratic regardless of my best efforts to regulate it.

my appetite's been pretty shoddy too, but it think that's a reflection of the bizarre sleep pattern i'm struggling with. i hit a really apathetic day Friday, where no matter what i did, i just couldn't make myself FEEL anything. like i wasn't bored, or excited or anything else, just kinda there. it was really strange and i didn't like it, but it had mostly passed by Saturday and today i got frustrated, so i think whatever it was cleared up.

man, i always feel bad when my posts are really short, but i'm having trouble finding words, so i think this is kinda it for this post.

No comments: