Sunday, April 20, 2014

happy easter!

song+ All I See -Kylie Minogue -X
book+ nothing
quest+ poke-plushes!
upper+ ah..something i'm sure?
downer+ difficulty on some of my poke-patterns
attire+ black pants and my union jack Tardis tee
drink+ water


i slept in this morning, so i had no time to post before i headed up to Wild West, but i'm still hitting the right day at least.

i don't have much to show for this week's project progress because i'm still figuring patterns. i think i'm mostly over the hurdle i've been caught on (with Cubone) for a few days though, so maybe soon.

really between drafting patterns and planning my decompression endeavor (most likely a power leveled FF12 run) i've had lots going on in my brain but very little outward progress. i've also been working off and on to clean up the downstairs of our apartment (the kitchen especially) so we can get the maintenance guy to come finally fix pretty much everything. really i've learned that when i hyper focus on one thing i burn out faster, when i switch between projects i'm more productive overall because it takes longer for me to get to that "i can't even look at this" point.

No comments: