Sunday, July 20, 2014

i could sing this song for hours!

song+ Everything Is Awesome! -the Lego Movie
book+ nothing
quest+ painting my collected Warhammer junk
upper+ great dolly week!
downer+ it rained so much i made no progress painting
attire+ black pants and a blue and red polo tee
drink+ pineapple soda


the money i brought in between my Lone Star transaction and the sale to HPB bought me another 10 MH/EAH dolls and several outfits. i'm pleased. they take up way less space than the stuff i sold, and i'm really enjoying myself playing with them.

today is a doll meet i'm actually attending, but when i get home i'll see what i can manage so far as decent photographs of my growing collection. the last of them arrived about an hour ago so i need to shuffle things a bit for a better overall fit. so for now this is is, post to come later with collection pictures.

next day edit: pictures!

No comments: