Sunday, July 13, 2014

i've got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match

song+ What A Catch, Donnie -Fall Out Boy -Infinity On High
book+ nothing
quest+ clearing out my collected Warhammer junk
upper+ i've got most of it assembled
downer+ very little is painted
attire+ tights, jean shorts, and a black shirt
drink+ water


the box of books made it to Half-Price Books on Tuesday, thanks to mom. my comics made it to Lone Star on Thursday and my payment should be ready Monday at some point.

i spent a good chunk of my day yesterday going through my huge bucket of cast aside Warhammer pieces and assembling them. i ran out of table space before i could finish so the next step is to get my smaller collection (the Dark Elves) painted so i can put them away and finish assembling the larger collection (my Tomb Kings). fully assembled i'll know what i actually have so i can tell a friend and he can list it for sale. painted i'll get more for it. so assembling and painting are my to-do list for the foreseeable future.

i did manage to make it back up to Wild West to take pictures of the plush i made for Kim (since it was still there and i completely forgot to last week) so here's mugshots of her Bulbasaur. she's happy with it, so i am too. but yeah, this is what i did last Sunday. today's just a journal and music day.

No comments: