Sunday, August 10, 2014

bear in a jet-pack (please take me back)

song+ 20 Dollar Nose Bleed -Fall Out Boy -Folie A Deux
book+ nothing
quest+ Poke-plush project
upper+ productivity, though not on the projects i meant to work on
downer+ flip flop readjustment period
attire+ black pants and a blue Wonder Woman tee
drink+ pineapple soda


waking up this week has been extra hard for some reason, but i've tried my best. even getting up later than i mean to, it's been a solid month since i slept past noon, so definite progress.

today at game day i hope to get more done preparing my poke-plush patterns. the pattern drafting takes up much less space than the construction, stuffing, and detailing, so it's the part i'm comfortable packing up and taking along for a day's work. some of my patterns are completely experimental at this point, no idea if they'll turn out anything like what i need, others look pretty much foolproof. i should test-sew them soon. i kinda have the feeling that i'll get further with the poke-plushes than i ever did with the pokedex challenge, which is drawing all of them and keeping a sharable record, there are now 718+. the progress i made there was getting like 200(ish) little 3x4 note cards cut from the watercolor paper i was gonna use. nothing got drawn or painted though. xD oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a perpetual night owl as well. Every morning I tell myself that the headaches are worth it--even when they are horrid. I think depression plays a large role in it. Sunlight is a blanket for sleep, in my opinion, and night is best for play. Keep up with your endeavors. Every day is a project.