Sunday, August 17, 2014

don't pretend you'd ever forget about me

song+ Take Over, the Break's Over -Fall Out Boy -Infinity On High
book+ nothing
quest+ Poke-plush project
upper+ seeing people i enjoy spending time with
downer+ trouble with my sewing machine
attire+ black leggings, skirt, and Wonder Woman tee
drink+ water


i tried using my sewing machine this morning to work on one of the plushes i've been commissioned to make, the tension is screwy. i don't know yet if it's a problem with the bobbin or if i'll need to mess with knobs and dials to fix things, but it's annoying that i lost a morning's work when the threads slipped loose repeatedly. i've made moderate progress on both in spite of setbacks, but it's still annoying since i'd hoped to be pretty much done with both today, and i'm assuredly not.

i think that maybe i've managed to offset the lingering sleepiness that plagued my mornings the last few weeks, today i was up on my own pretty early, so i can hope the lethargy has passed. this post is hours late because of the sewing machine trouble eating into my blogging time prior to leaving for game day, not because of any sleeping issues.

No comments: