Thursday, October 16, 2014

i try to picture me without you, but i can't

song+ Immortals -Fall Out Boy -Big Hero 6 soundtrack
book+ nothing at all
quest+ the Pokedex challenge
upper+ good things are happening lately
downer+ off-and-on toothache
attire+ pajamas
drink+ milk


a midweek post? what sorcery is this? xD

i spent the early part of this week doing preparation for the art stuff i'll be doing on the 25th. i definitely still need to work on the sketch practice, but i have my watercolor paper cut neatly into 5x7 pieces. i cut some scrap material to the same dimensions so i can get a handle on scaling my sketches properly for that size paper, and i know that's what i really should be doing right now, but i just don't want to yet?

i also got the shelves that mom bought for me (back when i spent the weekend helping with paint-y things) hung up. they're not perfectly level, because my spazzy muscles were being dumb, but they're close enough that nothing will roll off or fall over, and that's enough for me. i also managed not to hurt myself wielding power tools, so yay for that too! the only downside really is that with the space i spread my MH/EAH dolls out according to release line and it makes it look like i have WAY less. my poor Hat-tastic Briar is all by herself since i don't have any others from that line yet. i dunno maybe around Christmas i'll take a picture to show just how far i've come in a year, since i got my first (sig Raven) for Christmas last year.

No comments: