Sunday, August 9, 2015

every day is like a battle, but every night with us is like a dream

song+ New Romantics -Taylor Swift -1989
book+ my Persona series artbooks
quest+ nothing
upper+ looking forward to playing a new game
downer+ it won't be mine until my birthday
attire+ leggings, shorts and a black tee
drink+ pineapple soda


i managed to completely forget it was Sunday until just now. oops.

today was spent in a semi-productive state of completely ignoring all my in-progress tasks in favor of researching other projects and burst cleaning so i have room to (eventually) pick up on abandoned ones again. my computer desk is cleared, the table that held my sewing machine is now only holding sewing projects in various stages of completion, but nothing else. next up to be organized is my paint-storage cabinet, which is currently piled with pretty much anything not related remotely to painting.

Kyu wants me to get back to painting sometime soon, and for a while i really wanted to, but that urge kinda passed, and now i find myself thinking more about small sewing projects i could do by hand without making myself completely insane. i also need to figure out what i'm doing for Kyu's birthday later this month. i have like half an idea, but don't know if i can pull it off in time.

No comments: