Sunday, August 2, 2015

run away, runaway

song+ Lucy -Adam Lambert -the Original High
book+ DQ9 guide
quest+ DQ9 perfect file
upper+ successful completion of several papercrafts
downer+ lack of motivation to work on much of anything
attire+ pajamas
drink+ water


readjusting to being home again made the last part of this week a little strange. i spent some of each day wondering what day it was. hopefully this coming week goes better for me.

i have projects i was working on, but the drive to pick them back up has been zero the last few days. i'm gonna try and push past that tonight, but no idea if i can carry productivity into the week with me. sometimes it just doesn't work that way.

i think my priority should be finishing up my in-progress things before i move on to anything new, even if some of them don't look particularly fun anymore so close to being finished. sometimes the last 10 percent or so is the hardest part for me to get through.

No comments: