Sunday, March 13, 2016

it was you and me just singing

song+ Midnight Memories -One Direction -Midnight Memories
book+ nothing presently
quest+ cleaning the apartment
upper+ another DM tournament today
downer+ my backup computer died too
attire+ black pants and a Wonder Woman tee
drink+ water


since the laptop i was using as a backup computer died Thursday, my internet access has been spotty. i still have my phone, but it's not the best at actually running apps, so communication has been limited to texting, basically. right now i'm using Kyu's computer to post, but it's not a long-term solution by any means.

shortly i'll be heading up to Wild West. today is another Dice Masters tournament, not Rainbow Draft this time, but constructed. i don't expect to do very well, but i didn't last time either and i ended up winning. in a draft so much is up to chance though, here in constructed where it's my collection vs everyone else's the fact that i have gaps and lack the expensive REALLY GOOD cards may count against me. i'll have to see.

No comments: