Monday, October 25, 2010

State of the Neko address: week 36

song+ Crutch- Matchbox Twenty- Mad Season
book+ the Lost Hero
scent+ cherry cheesecake
quest+ getting Carina
upper+ napping is awesome
downer+ i am pitifully poor
attire+ work clothes
drink+ milk


this weekend was awesome. Happy my Birthday (yesterday)! xD Friday night i finished my baking. brownies, lemon bars and cherry cheesecake (oh my!) all to be forced upon my friends in an effort to adhere to my not-calling-it-a-diet. Saturday Kyu and i spent the day at the Central store with the warhammer group and had fun not-playing. Sunday was the Japanese Garden Festival at the Botanical Garden with the Wifey, our dolls, and our boyfriends- followed by our traditional Cheesecake Factory appearance. xD i finally got to try the pumpkin cheesecake, it’s awesome.

my Wonder Woman costume arrived and i'm a bit disappointed that it was sized incorrectly on the website and looks like it won’t fit after all. :( i've only tried the wrist bracers and the boots so far but both are too small to be an adult Large. stupid incorrect sizing.. so it looks like it’ll be my Ravenclaw costume and only that one for any and all holiday festivities. though i guess if the dress part fits, i can mangle the wrist things and make them snap closed or something. the tiara part fits at least, it’s elastic and velcro so really it’d be appalling if it didn’t. i did get the two missing pieces of my Ravenclaw uniform purchased this weekend though, so it’s ready for sure! i only have to decide how to wear my hair now for it. xD

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I would send the non-fitting costume back and get one that you will love because it really works.