Friday, March 1, 2013

LBD 30 day challenge: day 1

song+ Make the World Move (feat. CeeLo Green) -Christina Aguilera -Lotus
book+ my DQ9 guide, off and on
quest+ pulling off the LBD 30 day challenge
upper+ i woke up to a MoonPie, Dove dark chocolate, and yummy juice waiting for me
downer+ nothing comes to mind (yay!)
attire+ starry fleece pajama pants and a tank
drink+ AriZona Strawberry Kiwi juice

okay so, i figured that before when i was having trouble posting doing a however-many day challenge helped get me back in the swing of things, so this is me starting the Lizzie Bennet Diaries 30 Day Challenge. it gives me a post for every day of March if i choose to do a day 31 summary, so that's the goal, even if they're somewhat brief. this could be tricky for me as i generally draft my challenge answers in advance, but LBD is ongoing, so  my answers could easily change over the course of the month.



okay, day one: i discovered the Lizzie Bennet Diaries through a girl i follow on Tumblr. she'd posted numerous gifsets of the Pemberley arc all tagged with her "is an Austen addict" tag. it took me several weeks to give in to curiosity and actually try watching it, not because it didn't look good (it looked awesome) but because i'm terrible at waiting, and i KNEW it was still ongoing. i didn't actually give it a shot until i saw her reblog a Q&A with the creators saying the end would come sometime in March. i think my terrible waiting skills can live up to one month of two episodes a week, especially since this close to the end most of the drama's dealt with and i can expect mostly happy fluffy feelings.

No comments: