Monday, March 25, 2013

my standard non-challenge post for the week

so i was gonna post yesterday, but my computer refused to turn on. it's doing better now, and i think the problem's taken care of for at least a little bit longer? i dunno, it's working for now at least.

my brain's still all over the place, so forgive me if my post seems a bit scattered. i've had trouble thinking coherently, or sleeping, so my productivity in pretty much every regard has been nil for a while now. most days i lose hours completely unaware of what i've done at all. i've been up today since 4am and all i've done today is check my standard internet stuff and read some. i also went out to lunch with a friend, but it was kinda a last minute thing, so i dunno how much it counts for anything.

i feel like i should be doing more, but it takes me ages to manage to finish a thought at all, much less follow through on impulses or actions. i've gotten up to do things today, only to forget what i'm doing two steps away from my desk, it would be a little funny if it wasn't happening pretty much every time i tried to do anything at all. ugh.

i dunno, i guess i'm hoping that Kyu and i will manage to finish the last of the cleaning we wanna do prior to the last of the rearranging of the living room. i'd really like to have the space to set up me easel so i can paint again with some semblance of convenience. if i wanted to now i'd have to gather the supplies from about 3 different storage areas and clear all my other hobby stuff off my desk to make enough space to lay out a canvas. once the easel's set up i can consolidate my painting supplies in one place and be ready to go whenever inspiration strikes.

No comments: