Sunday, June 23, 2013

blerg

song+ Up In the Air -30 Seconds to Mars- Love Lust Faith + Dreams
book+ FFx guide
quest+ my slow trek to productivity
upper+ i got some fun things done this week
downer+ the dog's been sick again
attire+ starry pajama pants and a tank
drink+ water


the last week was mostly good with some spots of less awesome. the dog's been sick off and on, and there was that bit where i tripped on her and hurt myself trying not to hurt her, but there's also been progress with creative things, and my ongoing effort to clear out and streamline my wardrobe. i did a cute nerdy painting, and gathered materials for another i'm still figuring out in my head.

my downtime has been spent replaying games that i have pretty much memorized, because it's something to do, that i don't really have to think about. which game i'm playing has rotated but it's been some variation on Final Fantasies 7 8 and 10 for a while now. i was really enjoying Persona 4, but it's a little too cerebral a game to use it for thinking over other things. i'll get back to it when i'm in a less distracted mindset.

No comments: