Sunday, December 8, 2013

it got cold out of nowhere!

song+ Alone Together -Fall Out Boy -Save Rock and Roll
book+ Lego Batman 2 guide
quest+ err..
upper+ i have stuff to do while the weather's too gross to go anywhere
downer+ i hate being cold
attire+ pajamas
drink+ hot cocoa


i don't like the cold. i thought about just posting that and nothing else, but i guess i can do better. xD

like i know i don't get cold as easy as some of my siblings, but i really hate being cold. it just depresses me and makes me not wanna do anything, and it also makes all kinda of otherwise manageable pain flare up in my terrible old-lady joints. for the most part i haven't had to go out in the way too cold, but the dog does have needs, so i have braved it a few times.

mostly i've been sitting inside playing fun distracting things with the heater running so i can pretend the world outside isn't frozen. i've been working my way through Lego Batman 2 again. it's really fun and i love that it uses the scores from the Keaton Batman and Reeves Superman films in the soundtrack, but i can't play it for too long. something about it leaves me dizzy and nauseated. like almost motion-sick which is strange since i've never reacted that way to any other video game, even though i know it's possible because Mario Galaxy and Rocket Slime both made Kyu motion sick when he's never had issues with it before. really i just have to limit myself, one or two missions, or running as many close-together side quests as i can in one go.

Kyu did make it to the grocery store for a few things today, so i've had hot chocolate to drink since i got up. i love hot chocolate, like i could drink it year round. i have drunk it in 100+ degree weather, i don't even care, i love it. it tastes a bit odd with chicken taquitos though. XD

really though the only notable thing other than the weather and the gaming is that my phone's acting up. it decided yesterday to tell me when i get a text, but refuse to let me read it. instead of loading, it'll freeze for a few minutes and reboot itself. then still not let me read the stupid message. really i have no idea what's wrong, because it'll let me view older messages, just nothing new. i still have e-mail and facebook and other options though if anyone needs to reach me, so yeah. xD

No comments: