Monday, March 31, 2014

still fighting with my brain

song+ All the Lovers -Kylie Minogue -Aphrodite
book+ nothing
quest+ finding a job!
upper+ pleasant week overall
downer+ insomnia is scrambling my brain
attire+ pajamas
drink+ strawberry-kiwi juice


so i kinda missed my Sunday deadline on this one, insomnia had me off kilter and i thought it was Saturday all day. oops. game day was Saturday for so long that being at the store makes me think that's what it must be. i'm sure i'll adjust eventually, but the sleep deprivation didn't help with perception.

i managed to sit long enough to enjoy a few games yesterday, it does seem easier to learn than 40k, but i'm still likely to be pretty lost until i can sit and read the rulebook. still waiting for my brain to decide words aren't the enemy anymore. not being able to read has been pretty frustrating.

No comments: