Sunday, April 19, 2015

these are the lives you'd love to lead

song+ Dance, Dance -Fall Out Boy -From Under the Cork Tree
book+ DQ5 guide
quest+ re-regulating my sleep schedule
upper+ i'm enjoying my projects
downer+ heightened photo-sensitivity lately
attire+ pajamas
drink+ water


i've been making slow progress on my DQ project this week, alternating between DQ5 and DQ9 for character reference, but i've also been dealing with really intense light-triggered headaches. they come out of nowhere and sleeping them off has skewed my sleep pattern basically nocturnal, so i'm trying to shift it back toward normal before i spend the later part of this week at mom's, and also before FCBD the first Saturday in May, since i'll need to be awake and coherent all day to draw.

i dunno, i feel like there's something i should be sharing, but i can't think of what it is? which is actually a distressingly common problem for me. it takes forever to draft my posts because i lose chunks of time staring blankly ahead trying to remember what i meant to say. it's annoying.

i've stalled on my progress watching pretty much anything since we finished Netflix!Daredevil, which i honestly wasn't sure i even wanted to watch initially. i'm glad i did though, because it was awesome, though again too graphic in the violence for me to really recommend here. Kyu's working on a re-watch of Supernatural, but i have less than zero interest, so i've spent my time upstairs while he's doing that. it's likely to take a while as he's muddling through season four currently, out of ten. he's interested in maybe trying Agent Carter next, which i already watched, but loved enough i'd re-watch for sure. really nothing in my "wow, i've sure fallen behind" queue is calling out to me. we stalled partway through season 2 of Sleepy Hollow, but again that's a together thing and he just wasn't in the mood, then i wasn't, so it's waiting. i wanna catch up on SHIELD, but i'm waiting for the season finale as it's better (for me at least) in binge-watchable chunks. we're also WAY behind on Elementary, like two seasons behind, and that's gonna happen eventually, but police procedural shows require a specific mood for me to enjoy them, so it too is waiting for better timing. i think i'm even a little behind on Doctor Who, i'm a terrible nerd lately. i'm alarmingly up to date on shows i've never even tried watching though, thanks to tumblr.

No comments: