Sunday, July 26, 2015

when Rome's in ruins, we are the lions, free of the colosseum

song+ Young Volcanoes -Fall Out Boy -Save Rock and Roll
book+ DQ9 guide
quest+ DQ9 perfect file
upper+ the concert was awesome
downer+ i somehow hurt my knee?
attire+ pajamas
drink+ water


this is a little late because i slept in, then i had to deal with trying to figure out how i hurt my knee (i still don't know), then i kinda forgot it was Sunday at all and that i should be posting. oops?

but yeah, last night was the FOB concert that i went to with Jenni. it was awesome, even though it kept us out pretty late. when i got home my throat was dry and scratchy and i figured i'd have no voice today (correct assumption), but i felt otherwise fine. when i finally woke up today though, i felt like someone had taken a hammer to my right knee in my sleep. i hobbled through my morning routine and various tasks, but it's been awkward and a little swollen all day. i seriously have no idea what could have happened to it.

No comments: