Friday, May 14, 2010

State of the Neko address: week 12, part 3

song+ the One- Kylie Minogue- X
book+ the Pulse TP V1-3
scent+ mint ice cream
quest+ saving to visit Roro
upper+ Rosalie's paid off
downer+ my lungs are attempting to escape
attire+ pajamas
drink+ dr pepper


so i had the brainstorm this morning that i have all these single issues of comics where i also have the trade, and i have some trades i don't want. my workplace has a pretty awesome buy/trade program where i can get my money in store credit. i have a few rather pricey subs to pick up soonish. somehow, it took me until today to get to the conclusion that i can sell my stuff for credit and use the proceeds to pick up my subs. xD yay me and my cognitive failure.

anyway, boring day, just menial stuff to do, but since i'm feeling way better, i'm thinking of attempting LEGO Rock Band again tonight. i guess we'll see how things go.

No comments: