Monday, September 26, 2011

State of the Neko address: week 84

song+ Science and Faith- the Script- Science and Faith
book+ nothing presently
quest+ finding a companion for the concert
upper+ i'm kinda working again on my project
downer+ it's going pretty slowly
attire+ pajamas. i'm not getting dressed just to hit up the tattoo shop
drink+ milk. yay milk!


so tonight is when Kyu is going up to the tattoo shop for (hopefully) the last time to do a promised tattoo on Vance (the owner of the shop), and to have the "i seriously don't wanna do this anymore, could you please stop calling me?" conversation in person. he's requested i go along as moral support, so i'll be at the tattoo shop tonight. whee. i suppose the upside to losing my night to spending the evening at the shop is that i'll have time to draw and ignore everyone and i may finally make progress on my arcana designs again. i did get one and two thirds done at grandpa's this weekend.. that's one done (High Priestess), and one drawn and inked (Heirophant) waiting for coloring. i'll just go up with my art stuff and iPod and ignore anyone that walks in (and probably some tv) while i hole up in a corner and see how much i can get done. xD it depends on how long we're actually up there really.

i've had an urge to watch my Ace of Cakes DVDs lately, but they got misplaced somehow shortly after mom returned them to me.. like close to two years ago. Kyu thinks i loaned them to Tiff, but since i initially borrowed season one from her (then bought it, two, and three for myself) if i had loaned it to her, i'd still have season one lying around somewhere, right? it's making me crazy, but to get by for now, i just downloaded all ten seasons and i'm working my way through them on my computer. i'm just about through season three, so soon i'll be into the episodes i haven't seen, until i hit like season 8, which was the one on tv when i was watching it enough to buy the DVDs. really though i just wish i knew where they went. there's been a gap in my DVD shelving for like two years now. X.x

random quote of hilarity from Ace of Cakes (S03E08): "King Tut was kinda a lesser pharaoh, he's only a big deal because his tomb wasn't raided." *blank stares* "he was like the Martin VanBuren of pharaohs". *laughter*
..i dunno, it was funny when i heard it. xD

1 comment:

Lynn said...

And it's funny as I read it. So either we're both nuts, or we're both brilliant. Your guess is as good as mine, and nobody else gets to vote ;)