Thursday, November 17, 2011

State of the Neko address: week 91, part 2

song+ listening to the Aw Yeah Podcast
book+ nothing presently
quest+ getting the office ready for Roro
upper+ i'm painting successfully
downer+ everything? X.x
attire+ winter pajamas
drink+ milk


i wanna thank everyone i've managed to talk to this week, you've all been helpful in pulling myself from the funk i'm fighting off.yesterday i reached my biggest leap toward feeling normal again. Sunday i'd texted Moose asking if we could hang out sometime this week, and yesterday was the best day for her, so we did errands and met up with Kayla and then Eric and all had lunch together and enjoyed talking. after that was done i went home with Moose and Eric and we just talked on the couch while he did homework for his music class. by the time i made it home at 6-ish, i was feeling better, and i had ideas for paintings to work on, so i did that while listening to my iPod, or talking to Roro when he called me.

i don't feel normal again yet, but i do feel lighter, and today i'm still feeling motivated, so i'm about to get back to the painting that i left undone when sleepiness claimed me at like 10:30 last night. i'm at three and a half paintings this week, which is kinda astronomical for me. generally i finish one or two and my feelings are expunged and i feel no further desire to paint. i'd say about 98% of my paintings serve as therapy for me, the rest are more "i had a cool idea, can i pull it off?". i suppose there's a possibility that i'll just keep painting until i run out of canvases, at this point that's not really very many more.

really i should be working on clearing out space for Roro in the office, but not feeling depressed seemed more important to me. also Kyu has offered to help with the last bit after work tonight, so i get painting time leading up to that. xD i also need to figure out which box has my high school transcript in it so i can finish up the college application process. i know it's up there in one of the boxes, i think one of the half-packed boxes, i just have to get around to finding it.

No comments: