Friday, December 9, 2011

State of the Neko address: week 94

song+ Light Up the World- Glee cast (S2 finale)
book+ Bridal quartet- Nora Roberts
quest+ getting my hair dyed soon
upper+ um, yay candy?
downer+ manic-depressed. yo.
attire+ khakis and a black button-up shirt
drink+ sprite


i meant to post much sooner this week, but i find myself without any clue when it is or what day most of the time lately. everything's been kinda foggy.

i suppose the most exciting/productive thing i've done this week is watching the entirety of Glee (that's two and a half seasons) in three days. i decided to give it a shot after all, as the main thing holding me back was Kyu's request that i not get into it. since he decided he just didn't care, i figured hey, why not? and yeah, i'm all caught up. twice.

i cut my hair when i woke up this morning, in an effort to shake things up. i don't think it worked, but about half the length is gone now. it's still a little past my shoulders, but it's still much shorter. i think i wanna go back to having green hair. i really miss it, i felt more like myself when my hair was green. it didn't feel strange or unnatural to me at all. the upkeep of bleaching and dying my roots as they grew out was a little annoying, but i'd rather go back to that than just feeling so fake all the time. it might not get done this weekend, but i want it done by Christmas for sure. i think i still have bleach, but i'll need more hair color before anything can really be done.

i need to get Moose to take me shopping soon, that way we can take care of my hair, and also Christmas shopping for our boys so they can be surprised. i have ideas that aren't quite set in stone, but are good, and i have funds for what i've outlined mentally, i just need a ride and an objective (but informed) second opinion, so i'm really just waiting for her to have some free time.

No comments: