Sunday, August 25, 2013

blerg. for real.

song+ Jai Ho -PCD
book+ fanfic
quest+ finding coherent thought
upper+ found my next challenge
downer+ words are hard
attire+ pajamas
drink+ water


i'm still having trouble with words. and i also fell behind a bit on my progress for the next challenge. i had the answers all figured out in notepad and i'd started sketching, then the dog unplugged my tower with her butt (seriously) and i lost it. sometimes something that's not a big deal at all FEELS like the end of the world to me for no real reason, so i stopped. i'll get back to it, but not yet i guess.

i've spent most of the last week reading character deconstruction essays and fixfic for the mid-season finale of a show i don't even watch. it's been entertaining, but not really something i can share. i've also had thoughts about writing for myself, but again, words are hard, so i don't think it's work out too well presently. *shrug*

it's been entertaining, but it's hard to articulate how i can really relate to the characters, and admire their actors, while holding no real desire to actually watch the show and subject myself to the admittedly terrible special effects. when i'm reading the effects are only limited by my mind, so it's really a better for for me. i've tried to explain to people before that i've always processed visual cues better than auditory. like i have really good hearing, but things make more sense when i SEE them. i like subtitles on my visual medium, i look up lyrics to songs i think i like before i really make up my mind, i'd rather wiki the plot then fall into fandom than watch some shows.

No comments: