Tuesday, March 16, 2010

State of the Neko address: week 4, part 2

song+ the Best Thing- Savage Garden- Affirmation
book+ FFXIII strategy guide
scent+ new book
quest+ saving to visit Roro
upper+ i'm feeling creative again
downer+ EVERYTHING i want is expensive
attire+ work clothes
drink+ milk


okay, so what is that arts festival, mom? never heard of it before. xD sounds potentially interesting though.

just so ya'll know, summer is when like EVERYTHING fun comes out at work. it's hell on my self-control and budget. xD i need to do more combos, and soon. i'll be desperately needing the store credit for the next few months. xD in the past two weeks, i've had about $100 in merchandise arrive for me.. it looks to continue probably for the next two months at least. so many books and statues and toys to get, it's crazy.. fortunately i have a few weeks before i have to pick it all up. it's all really cool stuff though.

at least i'm sticking to my dolly hiatus. xD no new doll purchases since FaithAnn, despite enormous temptation. i've been diverting into enabling instead of indulging for myself. it's working for me, and other people's self-control is totally not my problem..

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Main Street Arts Festival. Google it. Basically, they block off a good chunk of downtown Cowtown and set up vendor booths back to back for several blocks. There is live music on at least two stages, faire food, plus the wife of my favorite artist is a knitter. I go for the creative inspiration and to talk to the other artists/artisans. You and J would need train money, because I will be parking at T&P Station and taking the TRE.

Lynn said...

Re: the enabling. Don't we call that "digging a pit for your neighbor"? As I recall, you did a nice job of it with me, last year, LOL.