Saturday, December 5, 2015

7 day Q&A: day6

51. Do you believe in angels?
yes, but not the pop culture beauties with bird wings.
52. Explain your url.
it's an old nickname? it was something i figured i'd remember. high school kids poorly translating things into languages they don't speak.
53. Order or chaos?
order. OCD means chaos gets me twitchy.
54. Black or white?
color. as a backdrop to art, white. as a wardrobe staple, black. in any other choice grey, and color wherever possible.
55. Is there a one that got away?
not really? if i'd made different choices and pursued other paths, i wouldn't be me now.
56. Are birds cute or annoying?
annoying. flying things in general freak me out. it's the unpredictability factor.
57. Does the other sex make you nervous?
no more than my own does. people in general make me nervous, and being bi, attraction can happen with anyone, causing additional nerves.
58. Past, present or future?
present. i can't change the past and the future often leaves me panicky.
59. Do you care about the big picture or your close territory?
i tend to focus on details hoping that gets me to the bigger picture in time.
60. Cute or sexy?
this is a vague question. overall i'm more excited by cute things, sexy can be so subjective that it's sometimes more off-putting.

No comments: