Tuesday, January 4, 2011

State of the Neko address: week 46, part 2

song+ Magic- B.o.B.
book+ FF3 guide
quest+ getting more dolls sold soonish
upper+ been working on personal projects during the holiday period
downer+ have to get back to work on business stuff now
attire+ pajamas
drink+ milk


Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

1.) make me laugh
2.) be completely honest, even if you think i don't want to hear what you have to say
3.) respect that sometimes (frequently) i just want to be alone. it doesn't mean i hate you, or that i'm even angry or upset, i just need more solitude than pretty much anyone else ever
4.) appreciate music. it doesn't have to be the same stuff i like, i get that i have the musical tastes of a twelve year old or a gay man, but as long as you get the need for music i know that you get me (as much as anyone really can)
5.) realize that i am pretty much beyond comprehension and be okay with it. it's okay, even people who've known me all my life can't say with any certainty the kind of person i am. i'm living contradictions that fit perfectly as a whole.
6.) listen to what i have to say and respect my point of view, even if it's not yours
7.) know that sometimes the unexpected means more to me than the typical. favorite valentine's gift ever? a snuggly lap blanket.
8.) use your talents. i hate when someone squanders what they've been given only to complain that their life is lacking something. if you deny who you could be it's only natural to be unhappy.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

#3 and #8: you get this from me, so I'm giving you a rousing "amen!" on both of them. And I have followed you and Middlest into the abyss (post to follow).